thanksgiving quotes

thanksgiving quotes



 Its seems everybody are searching for the best thanksgiving quotes to use at family dinners. Thanksgiving day is an American tradition like any holiday that has been commemorated and remembered.
 
 So I have a list of some funny quotes or even a simple thanksgiving quotes that are sure to bring together for you family Thanksgiving day celebration....


It wasn't easy telling my family that I'm gay. I made my carefully worded announcement at Thanksgiving. It was very Norman Rockwell. I said, "Mom, would you please pass the gravy to a homosexual?" She passed it to my father. A terrible scene followed. - Bob Smith


"Gratitude is the sign of noble souls."
-- Aesop's Fables

"Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence." -Erma Bombeck

"Thanksgiving is possible only for those who take time to remember; no one can give thanks who has a short memory."
-- Anonymous

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice." -Meister Eckhart

"My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor."
-- Phyllis Diller

 You know that just before that first Thanksgiving dinner there was one wise, old Native American woman saying, "Don't feed them. If you feed them, they'll never leave. - Dylan Brody










0 comments:

Post a Comment